Becoming a Knight is accomplished through Degree Exemplifications.
Currently these are the online Exemplification dates:
Online Exemplification Procedures
The process for inviting candidates to participate remains the same:
· Councils should forward the downloadable PDF invitation to all eligible prospects for admission and advancement (Click here forEnglish, Spanish and French).
· Note that they will need your council number to complete the registration.
· Instruct the candidates to register for the on-demand exemplification by clicking on the "View Now" link within the PDF invitation and filling out the online form.
· Contact the candidates to guide them through the registration if needed.
· Candidates then participate in the ceremony, which starts immediately after registering.
· After the ceremony, councils must process the candidates by submitting form 100s the traditional way or electronically in Officers Online.
· This invitation is intended for new and advancing members. Existing Third and Fourth Degree members can watch the ceremony at https://www.kofc.org/apps/resources/invitation-en.pdf
Note that candidates for admission must be approved by your council. See the temporary rules for electronic voting (click here for English, Spanish, French). Councils must file a form 100 for all candidates who complete an online exemplification. For clarification on the difference between the On-Demand Ceremony and Online Membership (Online Join), click here.
There are also "on-demand" exemplifications (the aforementioned procedures should be followed for these as well):LINK Perhaps you are already a First or Second Degree Knight. If you are, you have the opportunity to go through the Exemplification (take the Degree) of Charity, Unity, and Fraternity ONLINE. By taking this half hour process you will become a Third Degree - full member in the Order. The process is similar to the above, please use this https://www.kofc.org/apps/resources/invitation-en.pdf
These are the upcoming face to face degree dates that are (typically) sponsored by the State College Knights of Columbus:
- Charity, Unity, Fraternity Degree (Date and Time TBD)
The weekday degrees will be held in the meeting room and the
others in the main hall.
If you wish to inform the Council of your participation please send an email to email@example.com