Council Meeting: (Nov/Dec Meetings changed due to holidays)
Dec 11 Meeting - Wed - 7:30pm (Rosary 7:15pm) KC Club Stratford Dr.
Jan 22 Meeting - Wed - 7:30pm (Rosary 7:15pm) KC Club Stratford Dr.
Feb 9 Free Throw Competition Local & State - Sun OLV School Gymnasium
- 1:15pm Sign Up for Local Competition
- 2:30pm (approx.) District Competition
- Contact Free Throw Chair Grier Yartz (814-404-5592) to Volunteer
- Contact Disctrict Chair Anthony Zumpetta (814-644-0693)
Fr. Antony Suderson, our Council's Chaplin has been reassigned to St. Benedict's in Johnstown. He was kind enough to come back and celebrate Holy Mass for us prior to our Business Meeting on Wed. We wish him all the best and are thankful to have had him as our Council's Chaplain. Following the
meeting a reception was held with a cake and a gift of a set of four stoles for Father to use at Masses. A great turnout for both the Mass and the meeting, we wish Fr. Antony all the best on his new assignment. Father thanked all for our commitment and friendships and helping him to better
understand our culture, he also said a plaque would be added to the new bell tower at his parish in India thanking Council #4678 for it's contributions
KofC Annual Picnic (Aug 23) thanks to all who made this great event happen! Especially Dave, Frank, and Bob.
- Fr. Neil Dadey our pastor!
- Deb Reese: Non-Member Volunteer of the Year.
- Dave Brown: Knight of the Year
- Mike Berrena: Volunteer of the Year
- Frank Machi &. George McCormick (posthumously): Lifetime Service Award
- Mark Thorwart: Rreceives a Council shirt from GK Dennis Marince for his above and beyond contributions during the year.
- GK Dennis Marince and District Deputy Anthony Zumpetta enjoying the picnic.
Fr. Ralph (Ghana) thanks the Council for its continuing efforts in support of the Holy Name Academy. This year's effort will include a breakfast this Sunday July 28th. See the calendar for more information.
Our Council Volunteers support the Special Olympics of PA Summer Games. It was the 50th year of the Summer Games.
Fr. Antony said a Mass prior to our Monthly Business Meeting.